The Pepsi System (13th Edition)
Published February 2018
The Pepsi System (13th Edition) is delivered electronically via PDF download. You will be able to access it from your confirmation email or from your ‘Purchased Content’ in your Account.
In addition to the revised system maps, this new system book includes:
- Updated map of the current bottling system, including the most recent transitioned territories
- Updated list of the top-10 bottlers and a map of their territories
- NEW! Heat map depicting per-capita production for the top-10 bottlers
- Brand maps: Where big bottlers have Dr Pepper
- Map detailing where the top bottlers in the profiled system go head-to-head with top bottlers in the competing system
- Detailed U.S. system history
- Revised directory of bottler headquarters and key executives
- Revised directory of plants across the U.S., including ownership and location
Who should use this report?
Beverage producers and distributors for PepsiCo influence every corner of the U.S. supply chain, direct store delivery system and retail landscape.
The Pepsi System (13th Edition) is a valuable tool for bottlers, suppliers, franchise companies, analysts, investment bankers, marketing executives and anyone else whose businesses depend on understanding this essential part of the fast-changing U.S. beverage industry.
All of the maps are produced using software that pinpoints territory boundaries to the Zip Code level, allowing for an array of possible uses.
The Pepsi System (13th Edition) contents preview